Friday, March 15, 2013

Dinning Diva's are back!

Ok so we are well into our second season of Dinning Diva's...a dinner party War ;-))

For my dinner party I did an all ladies murder mystery....it was so so fun.  The setting was a bachelorette party so I asked all the ladies to wear lots of black and pink.  We had a BLAST!!!

Here are some pictures of the night.


 
 The place settings contained all the plates and cutlery we would need for the night, masks, bachelorette pins, our murder mystery money and envelopes....all pinks and reds!!
                                                                                               We usually have 7 ladies in the group but I had to bump it up to 12 for the murder...


The welcome drink was a sour raspberry, whipped cream vodka martini...yummy!!

Then a raspberry and Malibu rum jello shooter


  First course was prawn ceviche, followed up with cucumber, dill salad.  Next I made a Ukranian themed meal, of rouladen, pickled red cabbage and garlic sausage sauteed perogies. 


 our crew!!   I was running in so that is why....I look like I look....LOL

 Love this expression on Shelly!!
 Aunty Laura won for most convincing actress...she played a lawyer!


 OK...so I cheated a little bit...and bought dessert...but I couldn't resist..This is from PJ cakes in Kelowna



Shelley won dressed to kill!!  Thanks for an amazing night ladies!


No comments:

Post a Comment