Monday, October 7, 2013

My Dragonfly

I went for a walk in the park today!   I had a very peaceful time...I Love the fall, the colours, the crisp air.   I have a few more fav's to post later today...but for now I leave you with this...to me...it looks like a dragonfly. 
 I think of my dad every time I have a dragonfly around.  Not because he liked them - but after he passed away I would have one popping in from time to time.  When My mom, brother, sister and I went to the beach to read all the cards from everyone, a dragonfly was there...then the helicopter (which kinda looks like a dragonfly - LOL)  then my mom opened a card and someone gifted her a glass hanging dragonfly.  Now when I'm alone and talking to my dad I see a dragonfly...and although I did not see one today while I was talking to dad on mom's birthday... I got home and this is the photo I saw  -  what do you all think??  A simple berry or a dragonfly??

No comments:

Post a Comment