Monday, January 30, 2012

I need a bit more time!

Ok so I know I have been terrible about posting lately....but I will soon have so much to share with you!  With a very successful balloon event...Thanks to all of you who made it out!, the introduction of miss Alexis, and Mama Michelle with 8 months of baby bump!  

For now I have to clean my computer....as I have reached my max amount of photos and I'm unable to load anymore....OOPS!!   I think it maxes out at 30,000!!  LOL!!!...and Jes just finished saying to me..."How many pictures does your computer hold"....to which I answered..."I don't know, but I couldn't possibly max it our,  could I?"

Anyways here is Alexis Daisy's debut, at just 10 days old she is a beautiful gem and a complete gift to her parents!   Thank you Dave and Tanya for having me capture your beautiful bundle!!


No comments:

Post a Comment