Tuesday, May 22, 2012

1 year ago...

One year ago I married the LOVE of of my LIFE!!!   Everyday I feel that I am truly the luckiest soul alive.  I can't wait to wake up next to my amazing husband, I can't wait to see him after our work day!   I can't wait to sit down for dinner and then tuck into bed!

Once in a lifetime someone comes into our life that we really connect with heart to heart....soul to soul.
A friendship develops and love follows.
With all my being I know that you are my "once in a lifetime" and each time I think of you I realize how lucky I am to have found you.  Thank you for all your love...thank you for all that you are....thank you for being part of my each and every day!

I Love you!!



My husband woke me up this morning with a steaming cup aromatic coffee, and then re-recited his vows to me!  It was so incredibly heart warming, emotional, and special!

His Words.....


Heather,

I would like to use this day and these words in the presence of our families and friends to express my love and commitment to you.   Everyday I awake to see your beautiful sleeping face, I know I'm about to have another amazing day.   I will honour you, respect you and love you the rest of my life.  When you are down, I will pick you up.  When you are feeling sad, I will comfort you.  All the rest of our time we will live, laugh and enjoy this life together.

I love you more today then I did yesterday.  You are my everything Heather.  I LOVE YOU!!!


My morning flowers!




There is nothing to get my husband.....so I made a video of our day!!!  Ted is at baseball right now, coaching Taeya, so when he returns he will follow 20 post-it notes of love, down to our media room...where we will re-live our magical day!!!




1 comment: