Sunday, July 1, 2012

Yesterday's snoop!

Yesterday after I finished an engagement session with Jennifer & Terence, I finally had a chance to stop by the cutest new little farm.  I have been driving past for the last three weeks - as that is when they put up their stand, and yesterday I had the camera in hand.   I met the owners, of this family run farm, and they were all there in the drizzle working away!  Dad was adding onto the roof of the building, and mom and son were picking peas, as they could not pick them fast enough for the curious passerbys that stopped for a 'sweet' treat!

It is so beautiful, so fresh and so trusting..... for a look at Broookdale Farms click here to head to my professional blog where I have posted the pics!

Here is what I cooked up for dinner last night, with my fresh garden inspiration!!   Yummy!








While Ted was BBQing our steaks this is what flashed through our yard!!   It was unbelievable, and the pictures don't even show the amount over water rolling over the concrete into the pool, our gushing from the upper deck!   It was very intense and very wet!!!





1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah! The rain is doing it's thing all right. Your vegies look AMAZING! and your supper a restaurant fancy treat. YUM!

    ReplyDelete