Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hoar Frost

So when this appeared a few days ago...Hoar Frost - which is another thing I have learned this year courtesy of my MIL, also, I'm so glad I did not post yesterday....as I was unsure of how to spell hoar ;-)  ...I was way to busy to go get photos....and for me to have the will power to not play with my camera with such cool surroundings, is saying something.   To all of you waiting for CD's they are done....and although this is a short time line for photos back...I realize maybe sometimes I may bite off more then I can chew ;-))

I'm always anxious to see photos...so I can imagine how my clients feel!!  I would love to have them back within a week....2-3 is obviously more realistic depending on your week and season ;-))

So although I have completed my goal - under two weeks.... I can't believe I wouldn't go capture a picture I wanted....growing pains are hard, time consuming and 'soul' consuming...plus perhaps I may need to learn how to say 'NO' once in a while ;-)))

Anyways ... Thank you to all who are growing and promoting my business in an overnight whirlwind....I'm truly truly grateful....and I love the challenge of finding balance!


Here are my hoar frost photos....I'm hoping it will still be here tomorrow...I have an hour of breathing room ;-)))


























No comments:

Post a Comment