Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Look what I got!

Today, my bestie, Jes, made me a wonderful lunch!   Thank you!!!!

Our lunch started with crustinis with olive tapenade, next I was served cheddar cauliflower soup fresh off the stove, with an amazing whole grain bread sandwich, filled with tzatziki (Tony's cousin made) sprouts, cheddar cheese, fresh vine ripe tomatoes, and fine sliced black forest ham!!   YUMMMMMMMMY!!

For dessert I had chocolate pudding, served in a red chocolate bowl (handmade by Jes), accompanied by strawberries and a red chocolate moustache!   Which Jess has pics of and will post once she emails over for me!!!

The pics below are my gifts from my extremely talented 'nephew' Ty....he even picked out the strawberry body wash!!!

Thanks Ty Bear, Ella Bean, Jes and Tony....for my early gifts   XOXO



1 comment:

  1. Oh you are lucky love! Amazing sounding menu and day. xoxo

    ReplyDelete