Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Just a Cluster?

I have just finished an extremely positive Trade Show....Thank you to all!!!   I have so much to share....I just have SO much to do as well1  So my posts have taken a back burner...the one I don't like to use..;-)  I would rather use the one that lets my words escape, my view be captured and my soul express!!!
~

We have had the most incredible frost in Kelowna....I'm hoping to capture each crystal, as well as embrace the air surrounding us all! tomorrow..It is truly something I have not witnessed in my many years here, and is truly an amazing sight.  I will do my best to capture what I see..!!  For those of you who can't witness this amazing act of nature!

I'm also trying to put the 'finishing' touches on the most important video I have made.....I had finished it..then decided It wasn't 'quite right' ... To...My Papa!

I wish I did not need sleep....life would be so much easier ;-))






But alas...it is 3am, and I will need to be up in 4 hours for work.....


No comments:

Post a Comment