Monday, September 24, 2012

My Uncles

My Dad's brothers were out, so mom wanted to get a photo of all of us!!  

Uncle Dan was hard to be around (but so wonderful!!!), the voice, the mannerisms, the build (well dad had a few more lbs around the middle ;-))
To hug uncle Danny, was like hugging Dad.   When uncle Dan put on Dad's ball cap it was as if he was there!!!
Thank you Uncle Dan, for your stories, your love and your well wishes!!  XOXO  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!  

My Uncle Bob, has always been very close to me and my life, Uncle Bob was just up 2 weeks prior with Dad in the pool!!   He is the Uncle that saved us all (having a cop in the family ;-))  with the same last name will do wonders ;-))!!  

My Dad's baby brother, who loves so much.  I love you Uncle Bob!!!

I'm glad you are so close, I can meet you in Vernon for lunch, when I need to!!!   XOXO

Uncle Dan, me, Dave, Joy, Uncle Bob!

No comments:

Post a Comment